Saturday, August 9, 2008

Wisconsin State Fair

Well we have been here a few days now and all seems to be going well. We are almost all unpacked. I hate unpacking. I think Ryan hates it even more than I do. So we decided to take a break from unpacking and checked out the local Wisconsin State Fair with our friends Matt and Amie, their little girl Kaylee and baby boy Josh. We had a great time. Lilly loved the animals! I think her favorite part was watching the dogs jump into the pool of water. She started barking at them as soon as she saw them.



Ryan and Lilly took a ride down this giant slide on a potato sack. All Lilly said at the end was "Mama". I think she liked it though.


Lilly and I in front of all the cows. They had some of the biggest cows I have ever seen.


Lilly with her new friend Kaylee. They are so cute together.


This is when Lilly saw the doggies. She was barking and pointing we just had to check them out.



3 comments:

Sheffers said...

So much fun! I am so glad you made it, and by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Krista Lou Cook said...

yah, that sounded like sooooo much fun!!!!!!

The Gentry's said...

Looks like you are having such a good time and adjusting well. How fun to have the Mat and Amie there!

Question, how much benedryl do you give Lily?