Monday, August 4, 2008

We made it!

Well we are here in Milwaukee. It is so nice to know that we don't have to be in a car forever today. Now is the really hard part though, moving in. It is hot and very humid here. A storm rolled in last night. It looks like we may be moving in in the rain. Oh well! We stopped by our friends Matt and Amie's apartment last night. They had a lovely dinner for us which we so nice after eating out for the past 3 days. Thanks again Matt and Amie! I also got to see the type of apartment we will be in. It seems way bigger compared to the University housing we were in. Anyway I will post pics later. I just thought I would let everyone know that we made it!

6 comments:

Meg B said...

Yay, yall made it! Good luck moving in- I wish we could be there to help you guys.

Guymon Family said...

Glad you are safe! Suzi I need your e-mail address, will you please e-mail me at dee.guy@hotmail.com?
thanks and good luck moving in!

Krista Lou Cook said...

Great! Welcome to the East, well, at least farther than Utah!

McAffee said...

Woo-hoo! Let's hear it for road trips coming to an end! (We all know how I feel about long hauls in cars). When you get a second - so maybe in 4 years - you'll have to put up more pics from the trek.
Glad you all stayed awake and made it safely. At least you weren't pulling handcarts, right?

The Gentry's said...

Yay, I'm so glad you are there and can start getting settled. When does Ryan start school again? Good luck with all!

Anonymous said...

How come you haven't put any pictures up for the last few days? Do you want us to go through withdrawals?
We love what you do find time to put up. Sue, you're not missing much out here in the west but Ryan you're missed at the deer camp this year.