Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pictures from the road

I wish I would have taken more pictures of our 3 day trip across county but oh well. I have several pictures of us in front of corn because we saw so many miles and miles of corn! Anyway I hope you enjoy!


Lilly got very spoiled because I let her come into bed with us every morning.


What a funny girl. She can find a place to sit anywhere.


Ryan and Lilly hanging out at McDonald's on some very cool saddle seats. I think we were somewhere in Nebraska.



2 comments:

Meg B said...

OMG! I think I have been to that same McDonalds when I was WAY young, and sat in the same seat. I remember when I was little we were driving home to Iowa from visiting my grandparents in Wyoming, and I remember going to a McD's with saddle seats. Either it was the same one, or maybe it is a little more common than I thought, but yall probably went the same way we did. We will just think it is the same McD's, and that will make it SUPER cool!

Krista Lou Cook said...

Ahhh corn! Wouldn't it be nice to have a tush small enough to sit about anywhere?