Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bradford Beach

I can't believe how big Lake Michigan is. It seems just like an ocean only with fresh water. We found this awesome beach called Bradford Beach. We had a ton of fun yesterday splashing in the water and playing in the sand. Lilly loves the water just like her mama and grandma. We also did a lot of sight seeing and shopping. I found an H & M here. I love that store. Well my parents had to leave today. I hated to see them go but I am doing better than I thought I would. Thanks mom and dad for all your help. I don't think I could have done this move without you.

Lilly and I attended our first play group today. Lilly had fun at the splash pool and it was fun to start meeting people.





3 comments:

Niki and Jess said...

Hi Sue, it is Niki. I saw Cody yesterday and found a link to your blog from his. You have an adorable little girl! Grandma and Grandpa Burns must be so proud of their 2 cute lil' granddaughters. Congrats to Ryan on dental school! Good luck on your move. It must be hard to be away from family :(

Erin Stones said...

Hey! This is Ryan's old friends Jake and Erin Stones from high school. Very cute blog and family. Come check us out at www.erinstones.blogspot.com Sorry to hear that you won't be at the reunion!

Heather said...

I am glad to see you made it safely and are making some friends in Wisconsin. Happy Birthday today too.