Saturday, August 30, 2008

Determination

Being determined in not always a bad thing. I truly believe you have to work hard for things you want in this life. Sometimes Lilly’s determination really wears on me like … when she is determined that she is only eating fruit snacks that day or when she decides that she is not going to nap no matter what I do. There are other times when her determination is so cute. We have a new TV cabinet. One of the main reasons we chose this cabinet is because it locks, with a key. Lilly knows what keys are and what they do. The problem is she has not found the right key. But she is determined. Everyday she finds some keys and everyday she spends so much time trying to get into that cabinet. The amazing thing is she never gets upset she just keeps working at it day after day. I am amazed at her resolve. I hope she keeps her determined nature, even though it is so hard to handle sometimes.




0 comments: