Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sprecher Microbrewery

Milwaukee is the home of breweries. We went on our first tour today. It was actually really interesting. In all fairness Sprecher brews more root beer than anything else. At the end of our tour we got to have three different beers or all the soda you wanted. They have 8 specialty soda's which were all great (except the ginger ale was made from real ginger and I could barely drink mine). Well if anyone comes to visit we will be sure to take on a tour there.



New York Times voted Sprecher Rootbeer the No. 1 root beer.


Ryan eating the barley they use to make beer.


Lilly just really liked sitting in a normal chair like a big girl!

3 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

Hmmmm ... somehow i pictured Milwaukee to be home of sausage. But then I realized oh ya, beer. and what goes with beer, sausage. I guess I was not that far off! :) (not that I would really know)

Guymon Family said...

I am jealous my parents talked to you today, I wish I was the one visiting there! I think my bro. has a visit planned at the brewery, must be "the thing to do". Glad you're enjoying life there and hope school is going well.

McAffee said...

8 varieties of groovy specialty soda. That looks really cool.