Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Zoological Society

Well we are now officially Zoological Society Members at the Milwaukee County Zoo. We joined a week or so ago. Ever since Lilly was born Ryan has wanted to take her to the zoo. He would get so sad every time we would go to any zoo without him. So it was so great when we were finally be able to go together on Saturday. We had a lovely time at the zoo. It was the perfect weather for watching animals. We really like the Milwaukee zoo. The landscaping is beautiful and the animals have all been pretty active when we have been there. Oh and with my pass it gets me and one other adult in free. ( Children 2 and under are free.) So if anyone wants to visit I will take you to the zoo on me.


Lilly is really into wearing her hat and sun glasses. I tired to take them off when we went into the buildings but she did not want them off. I think she just likes being like her daddy.


Lilly kept telling the bear to go into the "Wawa!" but he did not listen.


I love this shot of Lilly and Ryan sitting and learning about bugs. I love the way she looks at Ryan. I think he could do no wrong in her eyes.


Lilly is signing what the goats are doing.


They have a great area where you can feed the goats. Ryan took Lilly in because I am a little afraid of them, and I don't like the way they smell. Lilly thought it was cool to pet them. I think she is confused though because she kept barking at them. I can see how they kind of look like my parents dog Allie. (correction I mean their dog Sarah! Maybe I have been gone to long already.)

9 comments:

Meg B said...

Sue, how does the black goat look like Allie? I think you have been away so long you have FORGOTTEN the DOGS!

Suzi said...

Meg I fixed it. I was intending to say Sarah. It does seem like forever since I have seen everyone!

McAffee said...

What a great looking zoo day. I wonder if your pass gets you into the zoo here...

Matt and Amie said...

Matt is the one who takes Kaylee to feed the goats too! :) I never walk past the goats unless Matt is with me, or Kaylee will just cry cause I wont go in with her!

Warner Fam said...

Lilly is so cute to just leave her sunglasses on. Most kids wouln't do that. Looks like you are doing good.

Julie said...

What a fun day at the zoo!

Harmony said...

So, sorry to but in on your blog, but I'm nosey so I wanted to see what you guys were up to. Lily is so big, and adorable! Looks like you guys are having fun in the great state of WI!
seiterfam.blogspot.com

jessica&john.com said...

I love taking kids to the zoo. It is so fun how much they love animals. Very cute picture on facebook. I hope we get to see more of Lily in her Halloween costume. The aprons came from Jessie Steel. That would be so cute for you two to have matching aprons. She is such a little mini Susie. Ahh, I think I want a little girl:)

Meg B said...

Sue those goats would scare me! Only because of their shifty eyes :)
Cody