Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our first fort

We were home all day on Sunday watching conference (or trying to) so Ryan and Lilly built a fork to keep themselves busy. Lilly's imagination is really starting to unfold. We are often favored with pretend soup. I loved playing make believe when I was a kid and I love going though all the imaginary stuff again with Lilly. Life seems so much simpler in a pretend world. While here are a few pictures of the fort.


Lilly's fort even had a small nursery for her baby.

7 comments:

mrs. farlanderz said...

so cute! tay had his white coat ceremony today - isn't it crazy? remember when we were going to move to alabama?

Lisa said...

I used to love imagining too. I had such a crazy imagination that I continued it until I was about 13! I can't wait to play imaginary things with my kids!

Darilyn said...

Keep the imagination play going. You will see huge benefits of it down the road as they get older. I had no idea how much it would benefit my girls.

Krista Lou Cook said...

So cute, i still love forts.

Julie said...

So fun! I have made many of those, being in a house full of boys!

jessica&john.com said...

I wish all of us Hidden Valley girls could go back in time for one day and play dress up, Barbies, and the 1000 other things we used to do that required a serious imagination. Ahhh, the fun times we had. It is nice to to know that you have passed down the way we used to play to LIly. So much better than sticking her in front of the tele.

Katie said...

Suzi...I can't believe how big Lilly is getting. Her hair is growing so much too. I miss the village and hanging out with you. Hope all is well. Katie Madsen...our website is www.easysite.com/madsenfam