Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!!!!

Happy Halloween everyone! I love Halloween. It has been hard this year because I have been sick but I pretended that I wasn't today and we had a great time. The weather was awsome here. It got into the upper 60's. We went trick or treating at the Bayshore Mall. Lilly loved trick or treating and even started saying thank you after they gave her the candy. She could not wait though. She wanted to eat all the candy as soon as they put it in her bag. Well here are a few great shots we got.


Lilly needed a pre trick or treating snack.


Me and my baby. (She does not look like a baby anymore.)


Lilly got to do most of her trick or treating from her stroller which she loved!


A small pumpkin patch where Lilly got to pick a pumpkin.


Scary decorations at the mall.



Small clip of Lilly meowing and signing. She is so tried of us asking her what a kitty says.

Oh and one more thing....

I want to tell Ryan how much I love him. I have been pretty useless this week and he has just stepped in and helped me so much. He is a great father and husband. The poor guy only got one hour of sleep last night because he had a big test today. He could have come home and just went to sleep. Instead he helped me get Lilly ready, went trick or treating, hung out with our friends and even helped me get Lilly to bed! (Oh and did I mention he had a good attitude the whole time.) I could not ask for anything more. I am so proud of how hard he works at his schooling and how much he tries to be a great father and husband.

5 comments:

Darilyn said...

Happy Halloween! I'm glad it was a fun night for you all. Sorry you are sick though. That's a total bummer.

mrs. farlanderz said...

lilly looks adorable! glad you guys had a happy halloween.

Audrey said...

Lilly is the cutest little cat! Happy Halloween!

Erik, Nicole, and Savannah Jane said...

oh my gosh that is so cute! lilly hair is so long. i love it!! we sure miss you guy!

Alisa said...

I've been a lousy follower of all the awesome blog stuff. It's great to see pics. Sierra desperately loves Lily and misses you guys.