Sunday, November 2, 2008

18!!

Yep my Lilly is now officially 18 months old. I can't even believe it. Lilly has been very interested in birthdays and especially birthday cakes. She learned about birthdays on Sesame Street. We are often singing the happy birthday song around our house. So we decided it would be fun to make a cake with her. While it was fun she got very upset when we had to bake the cake. But she loved eating the cake.





This was our first family photo, just after Lilly was born!

10 comments:

Heather said...

Whoo hoo! Does that mean she got to go to nursery today? Cute background too. Even if I didn't see it before Halloween.

Meg B said...

Happy Birthday Miss Lilly! You are getting to be such a big girl! We love you, and can't wait to see you over Christmas.

mrs. farlanderz said...

oh she has come so far!

The Gentry's said...

Yay! Nursery!!
Look at her hair, it is getting so long.

Matt and Amie said...

What a fun idea! We are excited she is in our nursery!! How are you feeling?

Darilyn said...

Your first family picture is cracking me up. Ryan looks thrilled beyond belief, you just look plain tired but happy too, and then Lilly's little eyes are looking up like "what the heck?"

McAffee said...

So cute. I can't wait to see you guys.

Lisa said...

Ahhhh! So cute! Happy 18 months!!

McAffee said...

Oh, and I forgot to say she really reminds me of Sierra in that first picture! That's the first time I've seen that resemblance - so cute!

Guymon Family said...

I can't believe it's already been a year and a half. Hooray for nursery!