Monday, November 24, 2008

Orange Juice to the rescue!


Growing up my mom would always make fresh orange juice for us to drink. I love fresh orange juice! I swear it has some healing powers. This weekend when we were all sick my mom suggested that we buy some oranges and juice them with the juicer she bought us last year for Christmas. She is a genius! The fresh orange juice worked wonders for me. Lilly and Ryan are also getting better. So for any of you getting sick out there or when you get sick this winter don't forget the magical powers of fresh squeezed orange juice!

5 comments:

Meg B said...

We just went to Costco today and bought a box of oranges to juice too b/c we have all had the sniffles, and Cody is coming down with a cold. Great minds think alike! Oh, and I can't wait for yall to come in town, and Madie is already planning the cookies to fix with Grandma and Lilly.

Darilyn said...

I'm a believer!!!

Alisa said...

Yeah...Orange Juice is magical.

jessica&john.com said...

Mmmm-That sounds delicious right now. Thanks for the tip:)

jessica&john.com said...

Mmmm. That does sound delicious. Thanks for the tip :)