Saturday, May 21, 2011

The party!

Saturday May 7th Lilly had her 4 year old Birthday party. She wanted a princess (and prince) party. We kicked things off by having everyone decorate their own crown.
Next it was time for games. Grandma taught them how to play one potato two potato. They also had a bean bag toss and pin the crown on princess Ariel.

One of Lilly's big requests was to have a pinata. It was somewhat of a chilly day but we made it work.

Heavy, heavy hang over thy poor head. What do you wish this person with a bump on the head!
(The kids had never played such a game when opening presents. It was a classic when I grew up.)
Lilly really wanted a cake with a crown on it. So my mom helped me make this cake for Lilly. I love the way it turned out. (It tasted great as well.)
Well Lilly's birthday celebrations finally came to an end. She had such a great day. I was exhausted. I am so proud of my Lilly and the amazing girl she is!

1 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

You guys know how to throw fun parties. I remember growing up you would have the best b-day parties. Remember your spa party where we did masks and make-up. So many memories.
I love seeing these posts.