Sunday, May 15, 2011

Easter

We had a great Easter even though the weather did not really cooperate. It has been such a cold and rainy spring. The girls had fun at Kletch park on Saturday finding Easter eggs. After meeting the Easter bunny Lilly turned to me and said "Mom she really should be resting for tonight." That is my Lilly always thinking.


Sunday morning the Easter bunny spoiled the girls. They had some much fun finding their eggs. Poor Lilly was not into the whole Easter thing. I thought she was just tired but later that night had a fever. I had no idea she was coming down with a cold. I felt bad that we had exposed our friends to her cold that night when we had a fabulous Easter dinner with the Jacksons, Sessions and Bates. We are so lucky to have great friends to spend holidays with.
Lilly and Kate chilling on the couch with their new princess cups.

3 comments:

Josh and Anna said...

Your girls are so cute! I love their matching pink coats, they are just adorable!

jessica&john.com said...

That picture with you and your girls is precious. I love the pink coats too. How fun to have a house full of girls!

Amber Ada Reimann Burns said...

Fun!!!