Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lilly is in training

I love that Lilly wants to be like her Daddy. Ever since Ryan and I both got into running Lilly has been asking to run. Ryan has taken her a few times and she does really well. Our little town is having a smart run for little kids. It is just a half mile route. We signed Lilly up and she is so excited for her big race this Saturday. Because I am nearly 7 months pregnant I had to put my running shoes away for awhile but Ryan has been helping Lilly get ready.
Stretching before a run is very important.
Can't for get to stay hydrated!
I can't wait for her race on Saturday.

2 comments:

Our story said...

That is adorable!I wish Talan was that active.We go on walks and he still thinks I need to puch him everywhere.

Amber Ada Reimann Burns said...

They could make their own movie with theme music in the background! I love these photos, thanks for posting them.