Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ballet Girl

On April 30th Lilly had her dance recital. She has been taking ballet for a year now and absolutely loves it! I love to see her confidence grow. She loves to be with friends and to perform on stage.

Kate was so proud of Lilly! During her recital she keep yelling "There's Lilly!" These two really do love each other.
Ryan was a proud daddy that day. He got Lilly the balloons and the lilies. Lilly was thrilled to have a lily flower.
My little girl is growing up. The next day she turned 4 years old. I just love the girl she is growing into.
Check out Lilly's dance video by clicking HERE!

3 comments:

Bre said...

Your blond again! You look good. Though I'm requesting a shot of you standing up. :)

Amber Ada Reimann Burns said...

Wish I could've been there to watch Lil' dance. That is awesome to have her doing something like dance. Love it!

jessica&john.com said...

That brings me back to our ballet days. Lilly is a doll and I love your hair!