Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer Catch Up

Oh how I miss summer! I miss the warm weather, the playing outside all day and of course the pool!

One of my favorite things about summer time is our BBQ. This was our Father's Day BBQ.

I am so lucky to have a great little family. Ryan is amazing with the girls and they love to do things with him. We found the time to do a little fishing this summer. The girls loved the fish and the worms!


I love the 4th of July!!!!
I love the weather, the parades and 4th of July outfits!
We were so lucky this past summer that Ryan's brother Richy his wife Marie and their amazing kids Linus and Wren came for a visit.

Our little town has the best parade!
More fishing. The kids had a double hook up with fish.
Richy and Linus!
I also love going to Bay Beach Park. They have tons of rides that are only .25 a ride. Because I was so pregnant this summer I did not get to enjoy any of them. Here they all are waiting to go down the giant slide on a potato sack.
At the end of July Ryan completed another triathlon. He was the fastest in the pool of his age group.
He lost some time during his transitions between advents.
He ended up taking 2nd in his age group. He is always #1 in my book!

One of the biggest parts of summer that I miss is our time at the pool. My girls are water babies for sure!!!

As much as I miss summer I do love the holiday season the is approaching quickly!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I didn't get to see your cute kids for Independence Day. The skirts are darling! Good job to Ryan too, I didn't know about his second triathlon, that's awesome.

Chelsea said...

your girls are soo sweet:)