Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This is it

Well life has really settled down for us. August was a ton of fun. (Other than the move, they are never fun) It was great getting to spend so much time with Ryan. We actually got to go do things together. But of course that could not last. Ryan is loving school but there is a lot to study. His first real test is tomorrow. Lilly and I are getting in gear. Lilly has a regular nap schedule, yaaaaa!!! It really has made my life easier. While Wisconsin still does not feel like home it does not feel quite as strange. Well this is it for awhile I think. This is my new life, and it is okay. Sorry no pictures of us doing super exciting things. But here are a few fun ones I have taken of Lilly lately.


Were off to the park!


Lilly is so helpful she loves carrying the lunch.


Laundry day is still her favorite.

5 comments:

McAffee said...

Oh my dear heavens she is cuter every time I see her. I LOVE that hat.
I sure hope Thanksgiving works out.

*The Hales Family* said...

Hey suzi! I saw your blog on Brooke's site. Your little girl is so darn cute!

Meg B said...

Awe, yall sound like you are doing good, but you don't want to do GREAT, because you don't have us- but Christmas is really just around the corner since summer is already gone! Love yall, and thanks for finally posting- I was aobut to have to get onto you for the lack of Lilly & Co. updates.

mrs. farlanderz said...

MCAFFEES!!! So glad to be in touch on the blog scene with you guys! We miss you and hope you are loving milwaukee! keep in touch and post loads of pics!!!

Josh and Anna said...

She is sooo cute! I can't believe she has gotten so big. What a doll!