Thursday, September 11, 2008

Brewers

What a day for a ball game. On Labor Day we went to our first major league base ball game. It was at Miller Park home of the Brewers. ( Everything around here has something to do with beer.) It was great! The field was so beautiful. We made it just in time for them to sing the National Anthem and throw the first pitch. I don't usually care for baseball but seeing it in person is a different story. The only downer was that it was so hot. We were all sweating to death. We had a great time despite the heat. Lilly even liked the game. Ryan and I were amazed how she just sat on our laps and checked it out. We thought for sure she would be all over the place. She really liked cheering for the home team. She would get very excited when everyone would cheer. Well that is pretty much the all exciting thing that have to report lately. Ryan spends a lot of time studying. Lilly and I spend a lot of time at parks. It seems like we stop at a park almost every day. I think I am just trying to soak in as much out door time before it gets cold here. Lately we have only been getting into the high sixties and seventies which is perfect park weather. Oh and I added a weather watch to my blog so you all can see how cold it is here this winter.





3 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

It is soooo great that you have been able to do so much since you have been out there!

McAffee said...

Looks like a right American good time. :)

Gulbransen Family said...

Suzi, can I just tell you how happy I am that you are doing well. Ellie asks about you all the time. Your daughter is so cute.