Monday, February 18, 2008

New photos

Some have asked why I have not posted any new pictures lately. I started thinking about that today. I went through my most recent photos and they all are about the same. As soon as Lilly sees the camera she stops whatever adorable thing she is doing and reaches for the camera. We of course don't give it to her so she begins to cry and the fun of the moment is over. So today I thought I would really try to take some fun pictures of us at IKEA. Well things pretty much turned out the way they always do but I am posting them anyway. Ryan and I have decided if we want Lilly's picture we have to do a sneak attack on her. Well I will keep trying but for now here you go.



3 comments:

McAffee said...

Thank you. We'll take whatever we can get. She's so cute, even when she's mad.

Darilyn said...

I love the pictures. She is such a cutie. I will be at Auntie Pat's on Sunday night. I'd love to see you guys and that cute girl of yours!

Emily said...

Suzi,
Great Pictures! I love Lilly's face where she is grabbing for the camera! LOVE IT!
I hope ALL is well!