Friday, February 29, 2008

What is mine is yours





I know I have said this before but I just can't believe how big my little Lilly is getting. This rocking chair that she is sitting in is the same one that I used to play with as a child. It totally trips me out when Lilly is at my parents and plays with the same things that I loved as a child. I am just trying to love every moment of Lilly. Life seems to be moving so fast these days.

By the way.... for those who don't know we are moving this weekend into Ryan's parents basement to save some money before we head off to dental school in Milwaukee. We have had so much fun living in the court up here at the U of U. We will miss it terribly. Thanks to all of you in the court who had made our experiences here wonderful!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Krista Lou Cook said...

WOW, a milestone! I am really excited for you all and the plans that are coming up! Let me know when you are moving to Milwaukie.

Kate and Robbie said...

Miss you already. Hopefully i will feel up to going to institute soon!

The Burnah Clan said...

cute....I just found you through a mutual friend...-Chelsy

Guymon Family said...

Hi Suzi
Can you give me the info for the vinyl lettering company you used for the enrichment activity?
Hope to see you soon!
Deeann