Friday, January 25, 2008

Just a trim





Lilly had her first little trim the other night. BreAnna (my friend and stylist) just trimmed the hairs around her ears. Lilly did really good at holding still. I am not counting this as her official first haircut but rather just a trim. Lilly is also approach the 9 month mark and I can't believe it. It has been so much fun seeing the world through her eyes. I love seeing the joy that can be found in the lid drawer or a tag on a blanket. She reminds me all the time that happiness is found in the simple things in life.

3 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

I love the Pink page!!!!! Lilly is soooooo cute! I hope i can see her soon!

Heather said...

She looks remarkable calm for having scissors that close to her head! What a brave girl.

McAffee said...

Not to be pushy, but isn't about time there were some new pictures up? ;)