Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Emma's first week and my birthday

Just 3 days after being home from the hospital I was ready to get out of the house. I love Bay Beach Park which is a small amusement park in Green Bay. We packed the girls up and headed up there. It was so fun to still have my mom in town to help.
Alot of the rides are small and perfect for the girls. They only cast .25 so they can ride as many of them as they want.
Kate really wanted to ride on the ferris wheel. Ryan took her on it. Look close and you will see little Kate.

Grandma with the girls!
Here is proof that Emmalyn and I were there. I didn't really feel like having many pictures of me taken.
The next week my mom did all kind of fun things with Lilly and Kate. I hate messes so the girls loved being able to finger pant with grandma.

Grandma cookies are the best!
Ryan can do it all!
It was so nice that Emma was born in the summer time because the girls could play outside all day. This year they really loved riding their scooters.
My girls have been so lucky to have great friends while we are living here. They also loved to catch butterflies together.
Ryan put a "surprise" BBQ together for me for my birthday. Emma was only a week old here.

Friends
This is the cake the girls picked for me.
Ryan did a great job of putting everything together. My girl friends also helped him remember the little things like plates and forks. Thanks to everyone who brought a dish. It was a great birthday.
Sadly all good things come to an end. It was hard to say goodbye to my mom. I loved having here for nearly two weeks.

1 comments:

Patten Family said...

So glad I finally get to see pictures and here the story about Emmalyn. Man, by now she must almost be walking! Lol. Miss you, hope all is well:)