Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Our Home

I recently took photos of our little apartment. It is a small two bedroom but it is home and I really have grown to love it.
We live on the upper level. Here is a shot from the top of our stairs straight into our dinning area and kitchen.
A closer look at our kitchen.
Our laundry room/pantry. I love finally having a washer and dryer!
A look from our kitchen out towards the dinning area and the stairs. (I love that the stairs are in our apartment.)
A look into the living area.



Our hallway. It is funny but I love having a hall. It makes me feel like we are in a bigger place or something.
Bathroom
Lilly's room! I love the big window.
Ryan and my room. I love the balcony.
Kate is still sleeping in our room. It has been a rough year having her in our room. We can't put her in Lilly's room because they wake each other up. Kate is still not sleeping through the night. Oh well, they are only little for a short while. Someday I will sleep again!
In about a month we will be moving into a three bedroom town home style apartment. I can't wait! (Although I am not looking forward to packing and moving yet again!) Lilly and Kate will each have their own room. We will have a bigger kitchen and a basement for the washer and dryer and play/ craft room!

3 comments:

Amber Ada Reimann Burns said...

I love the way you've arranged things in your apartment, it seems very cozy.

Erica said...

I'm loving your bedspread, super cute!! Hopefully the move goes well for you guys...we're up for BBQ'ing anytime!!

Sheffers said...

congrats on a bigger place. your apartment is so cute, you really are so organized. I am a bit jealous. jk