Monday, May 17, 2010

Lilly's First Dance Recital

May 1 2010 was a big day for Lilly! Not only was it her 3rd birthday but it was her first dance recital. Lilly has been taking dance from The Dance Academy just 10 minutes from our house. It has been great having somewhere to go every Wed. morning.

This is Lilly at the dress rehearsal the day before.

Here the video of Lilly's recital. I was not supposed to tape it but I could not help myself. Because of that the camera work is not very good. I was so proud of my little Lilly girl!
Lilly's dance teachers gave all the girls a special dance metal after the concert. Lilly was absolutely thrilled about it!



Next we changed Lilly into her new birthday clothes and we headed off to her party in the park.


4 comments:

Amber Ada Reimann Burns said...

I watched the performance you sent me yesterday. It was awesome! Tell Lilly that her Aunt Amber thinks she follows directions very well. And dance beautifully.

Katie said...

The dance recital video is the cutest and Lilly is the star of the show. I love how they had to carry her off the stage...that was great! She is a doll and I'm glad you finally got the pics. posted! If only we lived closer...our girls would have so much fun together! By the way...Suzi you look great!

Unknown said...

Hi everyone in Cedarburg, Loved the dance recital. I have watched it many times and I think Lilly is the best and prettiest dancer of all! I'm so proud of her. She looks like an angel. Love Amma

Amber Ada Reimann Burns said...

Okay, I finally watched this with sound like I didn't get to the other day. Your laughter in the background made me laugh so hard that I started shedding tears, which made KC laugh even harder. We are so proud of little Miss Lil. What a doll!