Saturday, April 11, 2009

Our American Idol



Lately we have been recording American Idol and watching it on the weekends or when Ryan has time. Lilly loves the "singing show" as she calls it and now our family is singing all the time. If Lilly has been in the car to long we start to pass around a microphone (usually a pen or anything we can find in the car) and we all sing. Lilly thinks it is great! Sometimes the songs never seem to end. This clip is of the first time Lilly decided to show us her vocal skills. Some of her songs now have familiar words or tunes to them. Lilly is camera shy when it comes to singing so I will try to catch some of our latest singing but for now this will have to work.

2 comments:

The Gentry's said...

American Idol 2023!!
Gosh, I forget that you're private now, therefore my blog always says latest update 2 months ago! I'm so glad that you hare feeling better now, how miserable! I must agree with you on swimming PG, I never thought I'd do it either, but it is wonderful.
Good luck on a name, we're still working on that one too!

Trent and Britni said...

What a cute little bug!! I love to hear little ones singing! Thanks for having us over on Monday, we had a great time! Hope that Ryan had a great birthday!