Monday, January 26, 2009

Our Little Snowman

Lilly loves to sing the snowman song. I think it is so funny that anytime she says snow she wrinkles her nose in disgust. She gets that from me. I really don't like the snow. I just didn't realize that I wrinkled my nose every time I say snow. Kids pick up on everything you do. Anyway here are a few clips of her singing the snowman song. She had just finished dinner that is why she is sitting in her chair. I will have to get some better footage sometime.




4 comments:

moreOmandy said...

She is so cute you guys,she just has a new trick all the time doesn't she!

Trent and Britni said...

Ok, Lily is too cute! That is so darling. I love how she kept saying hot, hot. What a cutie! It was fun seeing you guys again on Friday!

jessica&john.com said...

What a talented little chica. Very precious! Oh, and nice singing to you too, Ryan:)

The Burnah Clan said...

that is so cute! look how big she is!