Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lilly and Easton


This is one of my favorite pictures from our trip to Utah and I forgot to post it. Lilly just loved baby Easton. She loved holding him and rocking him. She did not like that I had to help her hold him though. It really gives me hope that she will love her new baby sister this May. Easton is such a cute baby who looks just like my brother KC. When we first arrived in Utah Easton was in the hospital because he was not able to keep his milk down. He had to have surgery. It was hard to see him all hooked up to machines and everything. He was released a few days later and started gaining weight. He filled out so much just in the short time we were there. Well Lilly just loved holding him. I loved holding him as well. I felt like I could not get enough of the sweet little guy.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

She looks so mych like you!! Congratulations on baby number two!!

Guymon Family said...

Congrats on your second girl! Good luck with the cold week you have ahead of you...stay inside!

Krista Lou Cook said...

OK, So it is just too darn cold where you live!

The Gentry's said...

Yay, congrats on another little girl! Lily looks so cute with Easton, she's a natrual:)

Trent and Britni said...

Suzi! Your blog is darling! And Miss Lilly is going to be such a darling big sister. That is so sweet that she was so in love with that sweet little guy. Thanks again for today! I had a great time! I just sent you an invite to our blog as well so let me know if you didn't get it. =)