Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Share a memory

(I saw this on my cousin’s blog and I thought it was a cool idea. I don't usually do posts like this so I thought it would be fun to post something different. )

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

5 comments:

Meg B said...

I remember you and Ryan going to the Grizzlies game with Cody and me on our first date. It all started with Ryan and his classmate from Texas!

Krista Lou Cook said...

I think the only time we have spent together was at the Delaware Shore. So FUN! I loved picking out our tourist sweatshirts and hanging out like we had always known each other.

CoLiE-O said...

well hello stranger! lilly is so darling!
i have so many memories of you: i remember always sitting on your porch late at night and hearing char yelling for leslie to come home. i also remember making a voice recording on your answering machine to no doubt. how bout our seasons passes to lagoon... i remember us saying we were going to get up early in the morning and go for walks- i would knock on your window and you would still be sleeping :) i could go on and on. those were the good ol days!

Lisa said...

Hey Suzi! I haven't heard from you in years! It looks like you are doing really good. Your little girl is adorable! My memory is going to your house, usually on sunday, and sitting on your porch and just talking. Usually in the summer time. I also remember the fun times hanging out with Jeff. And who could forget the unforgettable St. George trip with Afsonai, Lisa, Tressa, You, and I where we all ended up fighting, but still managed to have a good time.

The Gentry's said...

My memories don't go as far back as most, but I will always remember the good days in the 1100 court. Going to institute, play group, shopping...good times! I already miss those days!