Thursday, July 17, 2008

First Burns Family Reunion- Torrey 08

This past week we attended the first annual Burns Family Reunion. We had such a good time. We vacationed in Torrey UT which is right outside of Capital Reef National Park. My grandma and grandpa Michaelis used to own a summer home down there. Growing up my family went there every summer until my grandpa passed away. It was really fun to go back and see the old place. We went rock hunting for petrified wood, played in the waterfall and got in a little fishing. It was so great to hang with my brothers and there families. It felt like we were kids again.

4 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

I am glad that you got to go to a reunion! We missed you. YOu can be darilyn adn my adopted sister if you like :)luckily you seem to have great sister in laws.

Warner Fam said...

I looks like you and the fam had a great time. I bet the water was cold!!

The Gentry's said...

Looks like you all had fun! Dwayne started school today - Ryan's day is coming soon! Good luck with the big move.

The Burnah Clan said...

cute pics...thanks for the treat!!! that was awesome!! We will miss you guys!