Saturday, March 3, 2012

Skate Land here we come

While Ryan was taking his CRDTS test at school I decided to take the girls to Skate Land with one of my best friends Becca. I was not sure how the girls would do with skating. Because Ryan was not coming with me I took our baby sitter Christi with us as well. I just needed an extra hand in case the girls had a hard time skating. To my surprise they both did great!
Lilly totally loved it. 
I was surprised how fast she caught on. Kate liked it at first but then decided it was not for her. 
 Kenzie, Lilly and Madie in their little lesson before open skating. 
 Lilly even did the limbo.
 Lilly Christi and Kenzie cruising around.
 Em loved the lights and action.

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

awe! so sweet!!!! I need to get me a babysitter, it makes doing things sound so much more bearable:)