Sunday, November 6, 2011

We don't mess around!

Right after Halloween I begin decorating for Chirstmas. I love Christmas decor and how warm it make the house feel. The girls love getting the decorations out as well.

 Look close at Kate. I pulled the Christmas stocking out of the box and handed them to the girls. Kate asked what is was. I said "Its your Christmas stocking Kate." The next thing I know Kate had it on her foot and was complaining because it did not fit very well.
 Then I showed her that her name was on it and Santa would put presents in it. She thought that was a much better idea then wearing it. 

 The girls could not wait for the decorations to be found. They started putting all kind of random stuff on the tree. 
 Cute Emmy watched and love all the commotion and lights.

0 comments: