Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Break '11

We started off Ryan's spring break by taking the girls to the children's museum. They were so excited!
Lilly fishing.
Kates favorite thing there is to drive the train. She could spend all day there!
It was so nice to have Ryan around. One day we treated ourselves to ice cream.

One of the little girls in Lilly's dance class is moving so they did their recital piece early for all the parents to see. I can't wait to see her recital in May!

It was great that Ryan got to join us and see Lilly dance.
In the middle of the week the whole family got to go with me to an ultra sound appointment. We found out that we will have baby girl #3 join our family this August. We were a little shocked because both Ryan and I thought it was going to be a boy. We are happy to complete our family with a another baby girl!
(She did not feel like having her picture taken so we did not get very good ultra sound pictures.)

I wanted to do some outlet shopping and the Jelly Belly factory happens to be close by so everyone was happy that day.

We finished the week by taking the girls to the zoo. They absolutely love the zoo! They also loved the new tractors there that you can pretend to drive.
No trip to the zoo would be complete without a ride on the train!
On Sunday Lilly and Ryan grilled up some fish and vegetables. Lilly loves cooking with her daddy.
We love when we get to spend time with Ryan. He was exhausted by the end of most days. It made me happy that he got to see what it is like being home with the girls each day. I love being a stay at home mom but I will admit it can be a challenge at times.
I can't believe we only have one more spring break before Ryan is done with dental school. The years seem to be flying by.

5 comments:

Bre said...

You guys have so much fun! I wish I was as cool a mom as you. Love seeing pictures of all of you.

Lianne said...

The girls are so cute. Congrats on Baby girl #3. I love moments when the whole family is together.

jessica&john.com said...

I love all the happy memories you guys are making. Congrats on girl #3! Did you say complete your fam. I think you need to keep going. You make way to cute of kids to stop.

Becky said...

Congratulations on baby girl again AND for being more than half-way!!! I can't believe how much you all did in one week; way fun!

Heather said...

Holy cow it has been a long time since I checked in. Congratulations on daughter number three! That is so exciting! You certainly have beautiful daughters--you may as well stick with it :)