Monday, December 13, 2010

Snowman

As a gift we got a "Build Your Own Snowman Kit". I thought it was so cute. I didn't realize that it meant the I had to be the one to build the snowman. On Sunday church was cancelled do to the windy and snowy conditions. Lilly was going crazy just hanging out inside all day so we decided to let her play in the snow. She then reminded me about the kit we had received. The problem is that Ryan was sick. So I had to build the snowman. Lilly and I ended up having a ton of fun and freezing together.
We build our snowmen on our little porch so the neighborhood kids don't knock it down. Lilly also likes to open the door and say hi to him throughout the day!

4 comments:

Darilyn said...

Oh my, that second picture with her head tilted is just so dang cute. You have such adorable kids. I think we have that snowman kit too. We received it as a gift. I remember wondering if they realized where we lived when they gave it to us. I should send it to you so you can have another freezing day outside building another snowman.

Amber Ada Reimann Burns said...

Great job!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

SUPER cute! And what a GREAT gift idea! I have never heard of that! Is it just buttons?!

Josh and Anna said...

What a cute idea, I love the snowman kit!