Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lilly and I

A few weeks ago I was in real need of a pedicure. I hate going by myself to the salon so I decided to take my little buddy Lilly. Lilly was excited to go on a special date with me despite the look on her face. (I think she gets sick of me always taking pictures.)
Lilly loved the bubbles during the foot soak. But the scrub really tickled.
I loved being able to spend a little time with Lilly. I am amazed at how fast she is going up. I pray that we can always be buddies.

8 comments:

Amber Ada Reimann Burns said...

Oh how fun, and I am glad you take pictures even if Lilly pulls funny faces. I'm sure she will love the time her mom spent with her when she is older and the pictures are there to remind her.

Krista Lou Cook said...

Love the nails!

The Gentry's said...

So fun, what a fun mom and daughter "date"!

Katie said...

What a great idea! I might have to try that with Bryn.

Sheffers said...

GREAT idea! BEST friends!

Josh and Anna said...

I just have to say this, Suzi...you look totally HOT in those pictures! Just so you know:)

Our story said...

You look great!I need a girl so I can do fun girl stuff like that.

Heather said...

So fun! I wish I had a little pedicure buddy.