Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kate turns 1.

Kate's birthday started out by introducing her to her new car seat. She loves it and I love it because she is so much happier in the car.
Later that day Kate went to her 12 month check up. She is 90% for height and 25% for weight. She is a very healthy active girl! Although those darn ears are still giving her troubles.

Next we went with Daddy to get Kate's birthday present. We decided to get her a build a bear because she is always stilling Lilly's beloved "Fluff" the bunny. I was worried that Kate was way to young for such and experience but she had fun.
Meet "Cupcake". Lilly helped with the name.
Later we opened a few gifts. A zuhu pet and some balls. (Kate just loves balls)
For Kate's special dinner I made her favorite steamed vegi's! Really they are the only thing I can always count on her eating.


As tradition in our family Kate got her very own cake.
And the family cake.
Kate was not sure about her cake.
But once I gave her a spoon everything was better!
She started out being very proper in her eating but it did not last for long.
Happy Birthday Kater!!! We are so happy to have you in our family!

1 comments:

lois burns said...

Congratulations kater on reaching one year old. Grandma is so happy for you and grandpa too. I'm slow at reading this stuff but I want you to know that I love you a lot and miss you a lot too. Love, Amma