Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines 2010

Ryan and I have never really done much to celebrate valentines day in years past but this year we decided to take some time and hang out together. Two of Ryan's class mates came to watch the girls and we headed out to enjoy a fabulous brunch in our little town of Cedarburg. It was such a beautiful day on Sat. the 13th. February 13th is an important date for Ryan and I. Eight years ago Ryan and I went out on our first blind date. I still remember that date just like it was yesterday.

We have been wanting to try this little restaurant in town called Cream & Crepe Cafe. It is a cute little cafe that was once an old mill. The cafe looks out over the river that runs through town.

After our brunch we took a stroll through Cedarburg. The town was having their annual Winter Festival. The stress were lined with ice carvers. At the community center they offered camel rides and a petting zoo for the kids. We loved walking the streets together shopping and talking without juggling the girls.


Happy Valentines Day everyone!


6 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Valentines to you (very late). It sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate.

The Gentry's said...

That is so fun! Every time I see you hair I just love it more, you look so good with it :)

Our story said...

That looks like such a cute little town.Sounds like a great V-day.

jessica&john.com said...

Girl you look hott!!! What a fabulous valentines. Thanks for letting me live vicariously through yours. Way to go Ryan!

Trent and Britni said...

What a fun little date! That looks like such a fun little place to eat at! Dates are seriously the best!

Darilyn said...

What a fun date. Cream and Crepe? I love that name. I want to go there!