Monday, September 28, 2009

Cedarburg

I love our little town of Cedarburg. We have had such a wonderful summer here. It was a cooler summer with low humidity which made it that much better! We are fortunate to have three fabulous parks within walking distance to our house. Here some pictures of Lilly conquering the huge mental slide at the park in the heart of our little town.


I love this spot on the river that runs through town. Wisconsin is beautiful!

I thought I would put up some pictures of Cedarburg. Here are some shots down main street.


They have beautiful walk ways over the river as well.
I am not sure why but popcorn seems to be a big deal around here. We have seen several of these popcorn stands around. Here is our local Cedarburg stand.

3 comments:

Katie said...

What a cute town! I love that river too, it looks beautiful. I miss the 'clean' rivers, where the water isn't brown!

The Gentry's said...

So pretty!! I'm a little jealous of all the beauty and trees. Arizona lacks much of that! (I do still like it here none the less)

Amber Ada Reimann Burns said...

Wow Suzi, I think I missed these pictures when you were in town. Where you live looks so quaint and fun!