Thursday, May 28, 2009

Big girl pants and a bike



We got Lilly this bike for her birthday. We were worried about whether or not she would like it. I am not sure what we were worried about she loves it! She also loves her big girl pants. (One day she will be so embarrassed about this post) I think she is ready to be potty trained but being that I am days if not hours away from giving birth I am just not ready to tackle that right now. So Lilly gets to wear her big girl pants over her clothes and ride her bike. This makes her so happy! She also loves counting. She has this thing though were she does not always start with the number 1 and for some reason she never says the number 7. She is so funny about things.

6 comments:

Erik, Nicole, and Savannah Jane said...

OH my that is so cute. I love how lilly rides her bike. How funny. She is getting so big. Miss you guys. Keep me up to date on the baby

Katie said...

Lily is sooo cute! Good luck with everything..I hope you have a great labor and that little girl makes it here safe and healthy. I can't wait to see pictures of her.

Matt and Amie said...

She cracks me up!! LOVE the outfit! I love the hat too.
Too cute!

Trent and Britni said...

What a cutie! She is doing so good on the bike already!! And I love the hat! Hope that you are feeling well today... keep me posted. We would love to help out!

Sheffers said...

I was hoping to see some new pictures of the new arrival, that sounds like a delay. Is she going to be stuborn? I am glad to see Lilly too, she is so cute, nice bike. It looks like she likes it! good luck on getting that new baby girl here. Can't wait to see her!!!

The Burnah Clan said...

haha! Can't wait to see new baby pics!