Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It is finally summer!

Sorry for the lack of posts. We really have not been up to anything exciting. The weather has been beautiful lately, actually it has been down right hot. I love the warm weather. I am trying to soak up all I can before moving to Milwaukee. I can't believe we only have six weeks before the big move. Lilly and I have been spending a lot of time outside. Lilly could spend her whole life outside. She also loves the water just like her mama! We have so much fun playing in the sprinkler. Lilly also has a favorite rock that she looks for every time we go outside. Thanks cousin Linus for leaving "Rocko" with us. Lilly is taking good care of him for you.





3 comments:

Brad & Amy said...

Oh my! Lilly has gotten so big since I saw her last in institute. It looks like you guys are having a blast. Good luck with the move.

Matt and Amie said...

Yay, only 6 more weeks! We cant wait to see you guys. Enjoy the non-humid heat while you can! :)

Suzi said...

Hi Guys,
Every picture is so much fun to see. We have been so lucky to share the past few months with you living here with us. As Grandpa says, "We sure are going to miss those guys when they move!"

One of the memories I have of Lilly is how she says "Hi!" every time she enters the room and sees someone she knows. When she first moved in with us, she crawled into our bathroom and said "hi" to the ceramic angel I had setting on the floor. When it didn't answer, she crawled closer, shook it and tried again. She couldn't understand why it didn't answer.