Thursday, May 1, 2008

Just one year ago...







Just one year ago our Lilly joined our family. I ended up having a scheduled induction and everything went so well. Lilly was born at 3:53 pm, weighed 7 lb 1 oz, and was 19 1/2" long. Ryan and I were so excited to welcome Lilly into the world. This past year has flown by. My little Lilly is not so little anymore. I have loved becoming a mother. Although it has been way harder than I ever thought. It has changed me and brought me more joy than I ever thought possible. So to my Lilly on her 1st birthday, I love you sooo much. You are truly the apple of your daddy's eye and my whole world.

5 comments:

The Pittson Family said...

happy birthday. i love the luau pic. we miss you guys.

Harmony said...

I just came across your blog in such a round-about way I can't even tell you who's blog I got the link from. Anyway, happy (albeit late) birthday to lilly! I've missed chatting with you out on the playground. Best of luck! Our family blog is seiterfam.blogspot.com

The Gentry's said...

This birthday pic is cute, I'm sure you had so much fun. How is it having the sis-in-law here?

Maren said...

Hi Suzi, it's Maren Creswell. I found your blog a while back, but I don't think I ever said "hi"! Your little girl is so darling. And it looks like she's a real girly-girl-- how much fun! I have a blog at dallinmaren.blogspot.com if you want to see. Dallin and I are in Boise now. Well, take care!

Krista Lou Cook said...

Wow! She was soooo little!